We are on the hunt for a Marketing Assistant to join our marketing team in London! We’re looking for someone who will be the central co-ordinator for the team, will be undertaking administrative, project and campaign related tasks to ensure that it is operationally efficient and that all requirements are delivered. This is an amazing opportunity for someone at the early stages of their marketing career (think 1-2 years experience in a similar role) and wants to be involved in a huge variety of projects and tasks. This role is primarily based with our team in central London, but will also require occasional visits to our head office near Maidenhead, so the ability to get to both locations is important.
Your daily areas of responsibility will include:
- Marketing Co-ordination and Administration
- Supporting the Chief Marketing Officer and Marketing Services Manager in organising projects
- Conducting market research and analysing consumer rating reports / questionnaires
- Preparing reports and analysing campaign / asset / media performance
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Degree level or equivalent education preferred with a relevant qualification (eg business or marketing etc)
- Previous experience of a marketing department or as an administration assistant
- Good understanding of business management and marketing principles
- Knowledge of market research techniques
- Excellent skills in MS Office suite, marketing computer software and online applications (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, CRM tools, online analytics, google adwords etc)
The competencies and qualities we’re looking for are:
- You will be a passionate and innovative individual who has the ability to exceed expectations.
- You will have excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills to successfully co-ordinate a high number of activities and meet deadlines with meticulous attention to detail.
- You will be articulate, with excellent professional interpersonal and communication skills
- You’ll be enthusiastic and hard-working, with a flexible can-do attitude and be inspired by helping the team to achieve its goals.
- You will want to be part of something special and contribute to the success of the team.
- You will be confident in providing fast resolutions, working independently, using initiative to make decisions without the need to refer to others whilst remaining calm and objective under pressure.
- Tenacious, highly energised, self-motivated and committed, determined to achieve amazing results and make an impact, delivering to high standards and delighting customers
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Act as the central co-ordinator for the Marketing team and provide general assistance and support for the effective implementation, functionality and co-ordination of the marketing teams’ activities for the business.
- Assist in organising campaigns, developing marketing initiatives and liaising with the Product Sales, Solution Sales and Business Development teams for the achievement of team goals.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc)
- Update CRM, spreadsheets, databases and presentations with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Assist in the organising of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Prepare and support sales presentations.
- Compose and post online content on the company website, campaign landing pages and social media accounts.
- Work with the copywriter to create marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s content and sales collateral.
- Communicate directly with colleagues and suppliers and build trusting relationships.
- Attend meetings with the Marketing team when required to represent Causeway and support the meeting requirements.
- Assist with the co-ordination and planning of marketing activities, ensuring that squad members complete the required activities and expectations are met or exceeded.
- Work closely with the Marketing squad members to ensure that agreed activities are executed and processes adhered to, to support the success of the business.
- Assist with marketing reporting to ensure visibility and understanding of all activity.
- To assist with the co-ordination and implementation of promotional activity including any special promotions or business events, ensuring that a high quality standard is achieved, requirements met and events run smoothly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925348