Project Manager / Programme Manager - Brexit
Project Manager / Programme Manager / Brexit / Investment Management / Broker / Insurance
Our client, a global Insurance organisation has an immediate requirement for an experienced Project Manager/ Programme Manager to oversee designated projects as part of this organisations Brexit Strategy. The position requires planning and developing strategy, including defining the goals and timeline for the project. The role will involve managing, co coordinating and assigning tasks and documents to the team, as well as managing the budget, timeline, and resources for the project.
The ideal candidate will have extensive Insurance and Investment Management Industry experience as a Project or Programme Manager delivering regulatory projects on a global scale.
- Management of teams including delegation, where appropriate, of discrete areas of the project) to deliver in accordance with planned timescales
- Establish the project control processes including governance, costs, benefits, resources, risk & issues, change control, stakeholder management & communications, supplier management and status reporting.
- Day-to-day planning and management of the project through to delivery of the project outcomes in accordance with agreed timescales, costs and quality
- Ensure the project is managed in accordance with governance practice.
- Work with the other Project Managers where required to ensure any interdependencies and cross programme resource issues are understood and actioned
- Manage and regularly review the business outcomes on behalf of the Portfolio Manager
- Manage the relationship with any external suppliers who have a delivery role within the project
- Insurance industry experience - ideally within a Broker (essential)
- Investment management experience - including fund management and advisory services (essential
- International experience- specifically working with stakeholders in different geographical locations
- Experience working on global regulatory driven projects with a good knowledge of regulatory regime and legal frameworks