Senior Software Developer, (C#, .NET, SQL, LINQ, ASP.NET MVC, Agile, Machine learning, AI)
My client based in Leicester are looking for a Senior Software Developer with strong Microsoft, .Net, C#, web based technologies experience.
You will possess strong C#, Microsoft .Net technologies experience, come from a WPF and Winforms or web based applications background - ASP.NET / webforms / ASP.NET MVC.
You'll mainly be working on web based applications using the latest Microsoft .Net technologies, however, they have an AI and Machine Learning project kicking off in the New Year.
You will be leading the AI and Machine Learning project and will work alongside Data Scientists, this will help increase and improve your skill set as well as add value with your Microsoft .Net technologies experience.
Generally, you will work on the latest Microsoft .Net technologies in a collaborative, friendly environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong "Software Engineering " fundamentals and practical experience
- Commercial experience of software development in C#
- Strong Object Oriented skills (eg from C#, C++ or similar)
- Good database knowledge and strong SQL skills (on an enterprise level database, preferably TSQL and/or PL/SQL)
- Related Experience in one of the other .NET areas such as WPF, WCF, WF, LINQ etc.
- Unit test frameworks such as MS Test or NUnit
- Exposure to continuous integration, build tools and Scripting
- Use of source code version control
The individual will need to be able to work primarily within a project team but also be comfortable presenting their ideas to management and clients.
Optional, but beneficial experience from the following list:
- Good understanding of WPF, or Silverlight
- Good understanding of WCF or SOAP/RESTful Web Services
- Experience of MVVM within a WPF application
- UML and Use Cases
- ASP/ASP.NET experience
Please apply immediately to be considered as this is an urgent requirement.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79162766