Backend Software Engineer- Elixir
My client is a world's leading provider for Publishers and Brands. They have built the largest library for VR films/360° Videos that are available for use in campaigns across social media, WebVR and virtual reality headsets! They are offering a great opportunity for people to join their fast growing, modern start-up!
Their teams are self-organising, highly autonomous and cross functional. You will be working with the founders very closely as a Backend Software Engineer who is more than capable of solving architectural issues using Elixir and Phoenix. You will also be working with other members of their Engineering team in order to achieve great features for their fast-growing product is offering!
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of commercial experience in Backend work
- Experience using Elixir and Erlang
- Experience with AWS to deploy and scale a system
- Knowledge of video and audio, encoding and streaming
- Experience with 3D technologies EG. OpenGL, WebGL
- Experience in computer vision EG. Machine Learning
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914112