IT Support / 1st Line Support / Helpdesk
Our client is a well known educational establishment.
There is an ambitious IT project roadmap in addition to the usual workloads, with the opportunity to learn about and work with the very latest technologies
Roles & Responsibilities:·Front line IT Helpdesk support providing ICT help·Hardware and software support of school devices including Microsoft and Apple computers, printers, telephones and network equipment.·Fault diagnosis and repairs to a wide range of end-user devices.·User support for standard software packages and bespoke systems.·Use of computerised Helpdesk facility and management of calls from inception to conclusion.·Call management of own calls and cover if required for other calls.·Routing calls to the right person to complete the task.·Escalating appropriate calls to the right person to resolve a problematic issue.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience
- An active interest in new technology and keeping up-to-date in the latest developments in IT
- Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation both verbally and in writing
- An ability to remain calm and good humoured under pressure and work under own initiative
The successful candidate will be given further training and build up a solid skill set in this diverse IT environment.This is an entry level role for a candidate looking to progress in high end technology. My client is looking for dynamic candidates with a real drive for technology.
My client is based in Windsor
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79161024