Senior Digital Content Manager (Email)
Do you get a kick out of content? Are you an expert in email? Do you know what makes the difference between spam and success? If this sounds like you, then our client has an opportunity that could be just what you're looking for.
The organisation is the UK's largest conservation organisation, with over 200 nature reserves giving a home to thousands of species across the whole of the UK. By creating and protecting some of the country's rarest habitats they are ensuring the future for some of our most threatened wildlife.
Senior Digital Content Manager - Email
Reference number: A4730118
Location: Sandy, Bedfordshire
Starting at £25,463 to £29,707 per annum
Hours: Full time
The charity is on the hunt for an experienced Digital Content Manager to lead on the planning, development and curation of their email content. With a passion for digital communications, the ability to tell a good story, and an audience focussed approach, you'll be responsible for developing and delivering innovative email content solutions based on audience insight and industry best practice. Working as part of the Digital Content team and alongside the Email Channel Manager, you'll play a key role in mapping out their digital content journeys from beginning to end, and maintaining the charity's email reputation.
So if you have:
- Extensive experience in creating and delivering effective email campaigns
- A good understanding of the importance of segmentation and audience specific content
- The ability to develop effective content without jeopardising reputation
- The know how to nurture and engage email audiences across the full lifecycle and multiple products
- A talent for writing clear briefs to guide content creators
- Experience of working within email marketing platforms, eg Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- The skills to balance conversion and customer satisfaction...
And you're looking for a new challenge, then get in touch. Our client would love to hear from you!
Closing date: 2 February 2018APPLICATION PROCESS:To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.No agencies please.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79163612