Library and Publications Manager - Edinburgh
- Mon-Fri - 37.5 Hrs per week
- £47,500 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Edinburgh based or London
This Library and Publications Manager is key for the delivery of the organisations library information service and publications. You will have managed a similar role, supervised a team, strong communication and stakeholder management experience and a relevant qualification in library and information management.
- Oversight of the strategic direction of the library and information services to ensure delivery against the Corporate Plan.
- Management, development and commercial oversight of publications to ensure impact, quality and relevance.
- Supporting the editorial boards and the Research and Thought Leadership Committee, Publications Sub-Committee, including monitoring of governance processes to ensure they are fit for purpose and aligned to the delivery of two world class journals.
- Management of the library and journals budgets,
- Supporting the evaluation and selection online resources, books, journal articles, papers and research reports for inclusion in the library database to help build a body of knowledge to meet current and future information and research needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with similar organisations and universities in order to improve service, access information and research activities.
- Ensure effective management is in place for heritage collections records, publications and objects of historical interest).
- Management of the Awards Committee and oversight of prizes and awards processes to ensure the take up of prizes and that the success of winners is celebrated and recorded.
- Support corporate projects to ensure successful implementation for the benefit of the organisation as a whole.
For more information please send your CV to The Edinburgh Recruitment Agency Ltd and I will be in touch by return.