Junior Paraplanner - Career Opportunity
Clark James FS Recruitment is delighted to be representing a boutique, London based Wealth Management who are now, excitingly, recruiting for a junior Paraplanner.
This is a superb, stand out role for a career minded individual with a natural interest in Financial Services and wanting to learn all things pensions and investment related whilst working in a very professional industry.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Maintain compliant client files
- Ensure that all suitability letters are fully completed
- Complete all non-technical replacement cases e.g. ISA transfers
- Complete all new business submission as efficiently as possible
- See all business through to issued status
- Deal with client queries when required appropriately
- Prepare client files for advisers in advance of client meetings
- Meet the advisers on a regular basis to exchange client files and gain an understanding of the client needs
- Liaise with advisers regarding product/fund choice
- Analyse letter of authority information and perform calculations where necessary
- Provide ongoing support and assistance to any other advisers/clients within the Practice if required
- Answer incoming calls in a courteous manner and ensure messages are dealt with efficiently
- Ensure that you are presentable at all times
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients, advisers and adviser support team
Full support and training will of course be given within this role by the senior team member's whilst offering you support with qualifications.
A genuine career opportunity! Please apply for an immediate response.