Our client, a popular marketing software organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne, are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join their team.
As Graphic Designer, you should have a passion for design, attention to detail and a strong drive to create high-quality, robust visualisations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Developing digital interface designs, document and infographic visualisations for print and digital distribution.
- Branding design for products, teams, initiatives and events.
- Support the company's internal and external marketing needs.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure requirements and deadlines are met.
Skills & Experience:
- A strong knowledge of UX/UI design.
- Experience producing high quality design solutions for digital and print.
- A comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Ability to adopt and apply pre-existing brand and style guidelines into design projects.
- Digital illustration and vector creation/manipulation.
- Attention to detail and a clear understanding of consistency in design and layout.
- A keen eye for typography.
- An understanding of web development.
- A mentality for good user experience in web interfaces.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in hearing more about, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more.