Corporate Tax Senior Manager
A Top 30 Firm of Chartered Accountants located near Euston are currently recruiting for a commercially minded Senior Corporate Tax Manager to join their highly successful Corporate Tax Team. They are offering a very substantial remuneration package making this a rare, fantastic opportunity.
The role will primarily involve high level, complex tax compliance and advisory work for a varied portfolio of clients. You will also assist the tax partners with other consulting and advisory projects.
The role will be incredibly varied but your responsibilities will include;
- Undertaking complex compliance work and overseeing compliance work dealt with by more junior members of the department
- Supervising the existing Corporate Tax Manager and Tax Senior and any tax trainees that may be seconded or recruited to the department
- Providing technical advice to the audit department and technical backup to the Corporate Tax Partners
- Assisting in Corporate transactions (purchases/sales) i.e. clearances, due diligence, review of Sale & Purchase Agreements/Tax Deeds
- Dealing with the more complex areas of Corporate Tax i.e. Transfer Pricing, Loan Relationships and FOREX etc.
- Assisting in the production of tax brochures and prepare technical memos for partners/staff as appropriate
- Assisting the Corporate Tax Partners with advisory and consulting projects as required
- CTA qualified and a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- A minimum of 5 years? Corporation Tax experience
- Currently working at a Managerial Level or Senior Managerial Level within Accountancy Practice
- Commercially minded with a proven track record of dealing with entrepreneurial clients
- Responsive and Personal
- Able to deal with a broad range of tax issues and devise creative solutions that work on both a tax and commercial level
For further information on this Corporation Tax Senior Manager role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959917147