Private Client Tax Assistant Manager Top 10
Marks Sattin are currently working with an excellent growing Tax team within a Top 10 consultancy in Leeds city centre.
We are currently considering applications from candidates with Private Client Advisory experience particularly high-performing individuals with the skills to deliver to their client base of entrepreneurs, family business owners, high earning business executives, private wealthy individuals and their families, private equity and hedge fund partners, family offices, foreign nationals, trustees and executors in both advisory and compliance matters.
Qualifications and Skills
- CTA / ACA / ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience working with entrepreneurial businesses or tax specialist with prior experience of working in a similar environment with exposure to varied advisory assignments
Experience and Background
- Display technical strength in the specialist markets above
- Possesses a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work
- Identifies and supports the pursuit of business opportunities
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work
- Analyses problems, identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information
- Continuously learns from experiences. Seeks out feedback and development opportunities
- Gives clear directions, positive and constructive feedback. Coaches less experienced staff
- Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear
- Monitors and upholds high quality of service and products to clients (internal and external)
- Works in a cooperative, respectful manner with colleagues, clients and the wider community
Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.