Credit Control Team Leader
Credit Control Team Leader - £26,000 - £30,000 – Freight/Logistics Organisation - Permanent - Colnbrook
Our client, a leading Freight/Logistics organisation are currently recruiting for a Credit Control Team Leader on a permanent basis to manage and develop their collections team of 2 credit controllers.
- · Key account collections work.
- · High end customer and supplier query resolution.
- · Daily management of 2 experienced credit controllers.
- · Processing a weekly report for the Directors/me for a credit control meeting that we have each week.
- · Processing contra accounts, multi-currency included.
- · Banking/transferring sales invoices, daily exchange rates distributed, statements/overseen.
- · Credit rating new accounts and setting up.
- · Basic knowledge of balance sheet and ratio analysis would be good.
- · Logistics/Freight Forwarding experience would be beneficial.
- · Managerial experience to some degree is essential.
- · Competent with Excel (V-Look Ups).
- · Previous experience with Navision system would be beneficial.
- · Must be able to drive.
- · Strong minded character.
To apply for this role please email
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79168853