UX Designer - London - to £55k
UX Designer - London - to 55k
You are a talented designer with a passion for innovation and the motivation to take the design and usability of our products to a new level. As a member of the Product Management team, you will work closely with our product manager and developers to create a world-class user experience for our range of products. You will be responsible for creating the design, structure and behaviour of our products, and be able to communicate your ideas and thoughts effectively to our development teams.
We are looking for an exceptional UX designer who can pick things up quickly, translating complex concepts into simple user interactions. We want to work with individuals who keep up to date with the latest UX design techniques, who care about producing fantastic looking designs, and continually improve their skills.
- Previous commercial experience within a UX design role
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- University education preferred, with a specialisation in User Experience / Design / Human Computer Interaction or equivalent
- Agile(ish). We try and follow Agile / Scrum principles wherever possible
- Some exposure of technical or computer science knowledge would be advantageous
You will have also previously worked on:
- Creating wireframes to define user interfaces
- Defining existing and ideal product behaviour
- Creating wording and explanations within our products
- Participating in user research
- Creating visual designs, icons and graphics
We are looking to increase the product management team size to bring on an expert UX Designer, to help us improve our existing products, as well as support new products as we expand into new markets.
To be a good match for our team you will need to be the sort of person who enjoys attending meetup events, conferences and would like to participate in our lunch and learn sessions. You should be passionate about design and love solving complex UX problems.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing company with:
- great career prospects
- free beer, tea and coffee
- team lunches and nights out
- relaxed atmosphere
- ?Innovation` days
- and more.
We are a friendly team and have a strong sense of customer focus, if they succeed then we succeed.
The services of ABrecruit are those of an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79159320