Staff Nurse - Private Rehabilitation Hospital
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN )
Service Type: Rehabilitation Hospital - Brain Injuries / Neurological Conditions
Location: near to Hamilton, Lanarkshire
Salary: £13.69 per hour
Hours: Full-time hours, permanent position
*Offer preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses*
Further details: A very exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen for a skilled, enthusiastic and motivated nurse ( RMN or RNLD or RGN ) to join a Private Hospital in Lanarkshire This hospital provides treatment and rehabilitation support for adults with brain injuries and complex neurological conditions, as well as challenging behaviours. Each unit has its own specialist multi-disciplinary care team in order to provide the best therapeutic outcome for patients, and each treatment programme is bespoke to each individual's needs.
The Hospital contains specialist features and amenities for the best quality care such as a hydrotherapy pool, gym and designated therapy rooms. The Hospital is located very near to Wishaw, Hamilton and Carluke, and is situated within a comfortable commute to central Glasgow.
This is a full time permanent position. You will be required to work a mixture of days and nights on a rotational basis 07.30-20.00 / 19.30-08.00.
Person Specification: As a Staff Nurse you will report to Senior Staff Nurses / Team Leaders whilst on shift, showing a person-centred, empathetic approach to providing high quality care. You will need to have the ability to use your initiative and be flexible, organised and ambitious. We welcome applications from newly-qualified or experienced nurses as an excellent Preceptorship programme is available. You will need to be Nurse trained and you must hold a valid NMC PIN.
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of at least £1000.00
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For an informal discussion or to apply, please contact Erin Giles on or email your CV to
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.