Automation Test Lead
Automation Test Lead – Selenium - £350 / £400 per day
Our client is a forward thinking, dynamic technology company, listed on the AIM London Stock Exchange and a leader in digital, point of sale finance across multiple sectors.
Their proven technology products include e-signature and an intelligent credit decision engine optimised for digital channels transactions and online basket integration.
Later this year they are launching a FinTech with a highly innovative product and are seeking a talented Automation Test Lead.
As part of their growth and development of new, innovative products they are seeking a talented Automation Testing professional to enable them to deliver quality software applications to their customers.
The ideal candidate will have the following technical skills:
- Test Automation using Selenium (Web Driver) | Essential
- Experience writing test automation code in C# | Essential
- Experience using SpecFlow, nUnit and Junit test automation frameworks. | Essential
- Experience of Ranorex test automation software | Nice to have
- Experience of Mailosaur and getpostman tools | Nice to have
The candidate should also have the following non-technical skills:
- Capable of designing and implementing automation test strategies based on best practice testing frameworks.
- Mentoring other team members
- Articulating technical solutions in a non-technical manner to stakeholders at all business levels.
- Desire to conduct manual testing where required.
To be considered for interview please apply with a CV to
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79168610