WebOps Engineer (Digital service, derver deployment, AWS, Saas)
WebOps Engineer (Digital service, derver deployment, AWS, Saas) – London, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading, Bristol, Leeds
My client is looking for a WebOps Engineer (Digital service, derver deployment, AWS, Saas) to join their award winning digital services practice.
The successful a WebOps Engineer (Digital service, derver deployment, AWS, Saas) will be responsible for automating and building modern digital service platforms.
This company is on one the UK’s most innovative digital solutions providers, and have been ranked in the Times top 100 companies to work for in the UK 7 years in a row and for good reason, they are responsible for the design and delivery of Digital Solutions in some of the most complex and large scale transformation projects in Europe.
As a WebOps Engineer (Digital service, derver deployment, AWS, Saas) you will be continually learning about new technologies and approaches, with talented colleagues that will help you to learn, develop and grow.
This organisation is able to offer amazing career progression, competitive market financial packages and projects in cutting edge industries.
If you’re interested in working as a WebOps Engineer (Digital service, derver deployment, AWS, Saas) with the UK’s top digital technologies provider please submit your CV to or contact Michael on 02077806706
- Experience automating, building and operating modern digital service platforms
- Experience using configuration management tooling to automate server deployment.
- Working knowledge of virtualisation and/or public cloud platform.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot problems with multiple operating systems.
- Exposure to using Continuous Integration techniques to build and test software.
- Exposure to modern version control systems
- Experience of using public cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure, including SaaS and PaaS offerings
- Experience using scripting languages to automate tasks
- Experience of securing and monitoring web services
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate issues to other technical people, and sometimes to non-technical people.
Location: UK wide. London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Michael McCloskey
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79168150