Senior Branch Merchandiser - Accessories
Are you a talented and experienced Branch Merchandiser, looking for that next step up? This could be the role for you. My client is an expanding accessories retailer, currently looking for someone with strong branch merchandising skills to join their stunning head office and take responsibility for a key department. As Senior Branch Merchandiser you’ll be managing the team of Analysts and responsible for the strategic planning of the branch merchandising department in order to meet objectives.
Reporting into the Brand Director, your responsibilities will include:
• Design and production of an efficient reporting suite to optimise planning and trading
• Introduction of differential ranging across a fixed space business
• Department & category level seasonal sales planning at Branch and Grade level
• Management of sales density performance through space recommendations at store level
• Weekly Store Performance reporting at Store/Brand/Category level
• Effective training and development of team in use of systems and planning and trading tools
An excellent salary, bonus, pension and healthcare plan are on offer.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/79168245