Client Services Officer - Liquidity / CFD Broker
A City based Financial services company backed by a listed company on the UK Stock Exchange list, are seeking a dedicated Client Service individual assisting clients with KYC Onboarding, account / platform & margin queries plus other responsibilities. The company focus on institutional Forex, Spread Betting and CFD (Contract for Difference) trading. They provide B2B services for institutional clients who are liquidity providers. As a rapidly growing company within the sector and with forward-thinking plans and ideologies, the company is looking forward to a strong 2018.
HOURS: It must be noted that the hours are based on a rotational period of shifts between the hours of 7am and 9pm UK time.
Position is immediately available.
- Client services and IRM (Institutional Relationship Management) are responsible for Partner on-boarding, direct client account opening and daily support, with additional finance responsibilities including but not limited to Deposits & Withdrawals.
- You will need to manage large amounts of incoming calls and emails, providing customers with accurate and valid information.
- You will be required to work cohesively with the team, ensuring processes and policies are followed.
- Industry experience preferred (CFD or Forex broker) in a Client Services type position, but you will have familiarity of CRM systems and KYC practices.
- Proven customer support experience and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- The ideal candidate will speak and write fluent English and preferably with a knowledge of other languages, although this is not essential
- Strong IT skills
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959909354