Fund Accounting Administrators
Meraki Talent?s industry leading Investment client are looking for multiple Fund Accounting Administrators to join a busy Financial Reporting team going through a period of growth.
This is your chance to join a successful team where hard work is recognised.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Preparation and distribution of Client and Auditor meeting agendas and materials
- Creation and management of interim and final period end reporting timetables and workflow planner
- Work closely with Financial Reporting and Fund Owners teams in managing responses to Clients, Auditors and Trustees
- Management of audit logs and ensuring responsiveness to all queries raised
- Close liaison and relationship management with all service providers to the Financial Reporting process
- Input to review of processes to drive improvements and efficiencies whilst mitigating risks
- Adhere to the risk management framework
- Ensuring Client, internal and regulatory change is supplied to Service Providers in a timely manner
- Regular provision of management information on workflow status
- Other administrative functions related to production of Financial Statements
Background of the Position:
- Fund Administration experience gained within financial services
- Fund Accounting exposure
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literacy including desktop skills (Excel, Word)
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic and positive can-do attitude
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this you?
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959915884