Phase Leader - KS2 - Central London
JOB TITLE -Phase KS2 Teacher
LOCATION - Desirable London location
SALARY- £30, 000 - £48,000 plus generous TLR's
KEY STAGES - KS2
START DATE - ASAP
Trendy London location!
CONTRACT TERMS - Permanent with the school
Reeson Education are working with a successful, ambitious and forward-thinking school based in Shoreditch that is seeking a KS2 phase Leader to join their school asap The successful teacher will be enthusiastic and hardworking and will be joining a vibrant and dynamic team of experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Opportunities for making an impact will be numerous in this role as KS2 Phase Leader, and there will be plenty of encouragement to try new ideas for you to develop professionally.
We are looking for an excellent teacher who:
- Has a passion for teaching within Key Stage Two
- The desire and experience to take on a phase leader position
- Has high expectations of themselves and the children
- Is a real team player, able to go the extra mile
- Has a proven track record as an outstanding classroom practitioner with an excellent understanding of strategies to accelerate and sustain progress
- Wants to contribute to the school as a whole
- Has the ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve their best
We can offer:
- Wonderful, well-behaved and articulate children
- A school located in the heart of Central London
- Excellent links into the city and Canary Wharf.
- Strong leadership and a caring, supportive and enthusiastic staff team
- The opportunity to lead Key Stage Two and develop a subject area (to be agreed) across the school.
- High quality professional development, including senior leadership opportunities for the right candidate
- An extremely well-resourced school with excellent ICT provision.
- The successful candidate will have UK KS2 teaching experience, preferably within year 5, and will possess a Bachelor of Education or a PGCE.
- Candidates applying for this position must have a sound understanding of the KS2 National Curriculum. Overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply, however at least six months UK KS2 class teaching is essential to be considered for this position
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and feel you'll be an asset to this school as KS2 Phase Leader, then please send your CV to Cara at Reeson Education.