QA Test Engineer Mobile Appium Java Agile
QA Test Engineer London to £55k
QA Test Engineer / Mobile Tester (Appium Selenium Agile Java Python). Market leading software house that provide a suite of smart voice services to a variety of clients ranging from investment banks to the emergency services is seeking a passionate QA Test Engineer / Mobile Tester.
Joining a fast paced, Agile Scrum development team as a QA Test Engineer / Mobile Tester you will work closely with developers; troubleshooting and conducting the initial investigation of issues found during testing and using JIRA to report defects and track until the ticket is closed. You’ll be using both manual and automation test techniques with a focus on developing and extending automation testing wherever possible. There are some interesting and complex upcoming projects around real-time communications, voice recording, message broadcasting and location based services for mobile, tablet and wearable devices.
Offices based in Central London, friendly team environment that encourages knowledge sharing and close collaboration. Excellent opportunity to take ownership and advance your career within a technology driven environment.
- Experience as a QA Test Engineer / Mobile Tester with a good knowledge of the tools, techniques and processes involved including Appium and Selenium
- Experience of working with Agile (Scrum and Kanban) methodologies
- Experience of testing Java web based applications
- Able to code in Java or Python to create and enhance automated test scripts (JMeter, Cucumber, Selenium)
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative team player
As a Test Automation Engineer / Java Developer in Test you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £55k) plus benefits including bonus, 25 days holiday, gym membership, pension, health insurance and fresh fruit daily!
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2580 for an informal discussion about this Test Automation Engineer / Java Developer in Test opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79166042