UK Technology Services Support Senior Analyst
Travel: Occasional where required
Salary: Circa £34,500
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Operations and you will become part of the largest and most diverse group of business operations specialists in the world. You will be part of a team which provides business process excellence, implements leading cloud technology and builds and transforms client infrastructure services.
We are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations! We provide technology-enabled business process services to deliver business outcomes and are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations.
What responsibilities will you have?
Reporting to the UK Support Specialist, the Support Senior Analyst will provide day to day support as well as be the main technical and process and service quality reference point for their junior colleagues. They will work closely with the Support Team Lead ensuring that service quality is delivered and that continuous service improvement is a key focus.
- Ensure effective prioritisation, coordination and resolution of logged incidents within agreed SLA, working as a team but taking a lead to maintain effective incident queue management.
- Act as a team technical escalation point, taking a lead in driving resolutions for IT problems and resolving more complex incidents.
- Be a dedicated support point of contact for selected premium support customers.
- Production, analysis & presenting of team activity, including incident statistics to help identify service improvements and areas of focus.
- Ensure good working knowledge of internal workstation environment and associated products, including customer eligibility criteria and pricing.
- Arrange and provide where required IT support for special events including but not limited to new joiner and acquisition inductions and executive events.
- Provide appropriate IT support needs where requested for company acquisitions groups, working as part of a wider integration project team.
- Work effectively with external suppliers who are used to deliver components of our service, such as data recovery and IT consumable provision.
- Assist team lead and deputise in their absence.
- Build good trust based relationships with key customers & customer groups when providing support needs. Ensure that two-way feedback is developed relating to our products and services, current customer priorities, challenges and requirements.
- Be a strong advocate for product and service customer adoption.
- Ensure that a strong customer service ethos is provided
- Be a key contributor and change agent towards continued process excellence initiatives within the team.
- Ensure effective team collaboration across our support teams both locally and globally.
- Ensure own relevant training development plan is maintained and that required training is conducted throughout the year.
- Proactive identification of issues that are seen in the environment, successfully communicating these to required audience, helping to drive resolution and raise awareness.
- Proactively take part in new product and service pilots both globally and locally, provide effective feedback, disseminate information within the team.
- Proactively maintain team process documents, ensuring they are relevant and up to date.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and innovations that are relevant for area of support, internally and externally to the business.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding and awareness of the core CIO Products and Services which Technology Services offer, be aware of the correct paths to self-educate and reference further detail.
- Update asset management information to accurately account for movement of IT hardware in accordance with asset management processes
- Providing assistance where required for other asset management requirements in order to contribute to our overall asset management KPI’s
- Maintain team PC storage processes, conforming to internal policies and ISO accreditations.
- Maintain appropriate workstation and consumable stock levels for team.
- Manages Accenture provisioned IT assets and equipment, working to agreed processes, polices and security standards using knowledge of internal service operations and business requirements.
- Be cost aware, ensuring focus is maintained in providing the right costed solutions for our customers.
- Proactively suggest ways to ensure services remain cost efficient
- Be aware of our cost recovery mode and ensure its correct use when delivering services
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Demonstrable experience of supporting Microsoft Windows operating systems (7 & 10) environment.
- Knowledge and hardware troubleshooting experience of laptop/desktop environments.
- Working knowledge and troubleshooting of the Microsoft Office environment.
- Good working knowledge of general technical troubleshooting skills.
- Deployment and troubleshooting knowledge of Apple operating systems
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Understanding and use of ITSM Remedy/Service Now, or equivalent incident management toolsets.
A flexible working attitude is required when considering global teams and critical milestones within project delivery and the need to perform certain activities outside of business hours. A level of travel and working from other customer or client locations may be required from time to time.
What’s in it for you?
All our Operations professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79162835