We are looking for an administrative assistant to work in our compliance department. The candidate should be an enthusiastic individual who can multi-task and work under pressure. The person should be able to work as part of a team as well as on their own and be able to meet deadlines given. They must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel and also in different internet browsers i.e. Explorer, Chrome etc.
This position is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn more about compliance and grow within a financial company.
The person will be trained by a member of the team for all the responsibilities they will take on, they must not hesitate to ask for help when it is needed.
- Managing any client queries that occur and ensuring all issues are efficiently resolved
- Liaising with new clients to inform them of any documentation required
- Translating documentation
- Dealing with client accounts e.g. creating new files for clients and running through checklists to make sure they are complete.
- Updating relevant records we keep.
- Working with our database with various different tasks.
- Sending out requested info about our company to potential clients.
- Answering calls
- Filing documents
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959917230