Part Time Legal Cashier
Jason Elliott Associates is a barrister led entity operating predominantly in the Prison Law field under a Legal Aid Contract but is rapidly expanding in other areas of work. Currently this small organisation consists of a team of 5 but we are looking to expand over the next 12 months.
We are currently recruiting the position of Part Time Legal Cashier based at our offices in North Shields.
Working hours and remuneration to be discussed.
- Processing of financial transactions using our accounts package Xero and our Leap case management system.
- Management of invoices and other transaction documentation
- Responsibility for the Legal Aid Billing process
- Involvement in receipt and processing of daily banking routines
- Dealing with volumes of internally generated cheque requests
- Excellent attention to detail and exception organisational and interpersonal skills
- Competent use of Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word
- Ability to work under pressure and produce accurate output
- Team player with ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment