Field Sales Executive
- To sell the full range of services provided by the company to commercial and public premises in the designated sales territory.
- To regularly achieve the monthly and quarterly sales activity and contract sales targets set by the company as reviewed from time to time.
- To maintain excellent commercial relationships with current customers ensuring retention of existing business and creating opportunity for future sales opportunities.
- To create excellent commercial relationships with potential new customers to maximise future sales opportunities.
- To diligently work in the designated sales territory every working day visiting customers and potential customers to introduce the company’s services.
- To achieve a sufficient number of pre-booked client/prospect appointments every working day to achieve sales target.
- To deliver enough quotations for the companies services to clients/prospects every working day to achieve the sales target and to supply a copy of every quotation to the company.
- To complete a service agreement selling the companies services to a client a minimum of once every working day and to provide the company with the completed agreement signed by the customer.
- To complete a service installation form for each service agreement sold.
- To visit new customers after installation of new services to ensure the customer is happy with the installation of services and to address any issues.
- To collect monies due to the company from clients as requested by the company from time to time.
- To attend at the company’s offices as required from time to time.
- To supply the company with any and all information requested to enable the company to provide services to its customers.
- To provide the company with fully completed expense claims form at the beginning of each month in respect of business expenses incurred in the previous month, together with relevant receipts.
- To assist the company to recruit and train new staff as requested from time to time.
- To attend sales meetings, review meeting with directors and any other meetings as requested by the company.
Limits of Authority
- No authority to incur any expenditure on behalf of the company.
- No authority to amend or change the nature or scope of services provided by the company to clients without the prior approval of a Director
- No authority to amend or change the prices of the services provided by the company to clients except with the prior approval of a Director
- No authority to pledge or commit the company to any expenditure or liability of any kind.
This role is paying a £30k basic plus a car with an OTE of £45k