Looking for a new opportunity as a Technical Manager? 2018 is set for some serious investment and growth with this particular food manufacturer and is the reason this opportunity as arisen.
Based South Lincolnshire, this FMCG food manufacturer has strong potential and already achieved a great deal. With an inspiring leadership team, you will find a culture which is about driving accountability and responsibility in a collaborative, team orientated environment.
The Technical Manager is a classical role and HACCP level 3 is required as a minimum, HACCP level 4 would be advantageous but not a requirement. Accountable for the development, implementation and ongoing management of robust food safety and quality systems, and strategy for a specific site based South Lincolnshire.
This is a Monday – Friday Technical Manager position and standard working hours.
- Resource Management – leadership of five direct reports with a wider team of c20 individuals
- Quality Systems Management
- Customer relationships (Grocery Retail)
- Process control
- Continuous Improvement
- Standard setting and KPI development
- Health and Safety
Successful candidates will already operate as part of a team in a food manufacturer. FMCG experience is essential and you will be operating as either a Quality Manager/ Team Leader looking for that step up, or a Technical Manager looking for a new challenge.
- A credible technical expert with an easy style of communication
- Strong influencing skills, working in collaborative with the senior leadership and factory team
- Strong leadership skills; able to motivate, influence, nurture and develop
- A self-starter, enthusiastic to make a difference and drive high standards
- Able to demonstrate continuous improvement, quality awareness and passion
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised and a good delegator
- 3-5 years experience within the Quality/ Technical Manager position
- Good understanding and experience of developing quality management systems including HACCP, GMPs and commercial/ administrative aspects
- Knowledge of customer systems and retailer exposure along with knowledge of audit protocols and COPs
This position represents challenge and the opportunity to make an impact seeing results quickly. If this sounds like an opportunity to develop your career into 2018, please don’t hesitate in applying or getting in touch for a confidential conversation.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.