My Client, a well known Retail business based just outside of the City Centre, is looking for a Corporate Management Accountant to add to their Finance team on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a brand new position due to the growth of the company. Working closely with the Head of corporate FP&A, you will be involved in major decision making and therefore this would make a great opportunity for someone looking to have a real impact within an established company.
A formal accounting qualification of ACA/CIMA/ACCA is necessary to be considered for this role. More important is an ability to demonstrate sound accounting skills and knowledge together with drive and ambition to continually challenge and improve.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Consolidation of Group Monthly Management Accounts including P&L's, Balance Sheet, & Working Capital
- Consolidation of quarterly forecast and yearly budgets for the operating group, working with the VP Finance. Management of the central submission, provide relevant analysis thereon.
- Management of the Year end and Half Year statutory accounts production under IFRS for HK listed parent.
- Management of daily / weekly orderbook reports, identifying trends and reporting to HK.
- Functional owner of Group Reporting Dashboard - responsible for rolling out report development to users from President to commercial user
- Super user for Group Foresting system, Hyperion Planning, involved in on-going development and future roll-out to additional business units
Suitable candidates must have experience of producing a full set of management accounts, have strong Excel skills and be able to demonstrate a stable career history.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.