Trainer required for Top Company in the UK
Want to work in one of the largest leisure companies in the UK…? Read on!
Our Client is looking for at top Trainer to join the team and help roll out the digital learning platform to all offices, as well as coach the future leaders for the business. This role is an exciting opportunity, making sure that all 70 business units are engaged and taking advantage of the new training available, including: social forums, webinars and digital modules available from the L&D team.
This is in not just a "tick in the box" exercise for the business. Because of their size, travel is required to assist with face to face training and mentoring future leaders in the business, through succession planning. Therefore, Overnight stays will be required and you will need to drive for this role.
This role is paying £30,000 pa + Car
- Assess relevant training needs for employees with key operational and departmental heads
- Help design and developing training courses and programmes on a variety of different topics.
- Deliver training courses to employees across the business by visiting the Company's offices
- Ensure that the delivery of training is to the highest standards.
- Understand various staff job roles and operational activities in order to tailor training
- Develop and organise training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials using the most up to date learning solutions available.
- Quickly attain knowledge of the industry, legislation and company standards, required by staff and managers for effective performance.
- Build and maintain good working relationships across all levels and departments upholding the profile of the L&D team
- Organise training venues, logistics, transport and accommodation as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Work autonomously across our multi-site business aligning the L&D function with our operational teams.
If you feel that you have all the relevant attributes for this role, Please click the 'Apply now' button for a fast response. otherwise, please call Ray Harris on for more information.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.