Head of Finance Shared Service Centre
- Ownership of the Finance Shared Service Centre and associated activities
- Direct reporting line to the Group Financial Controller
- c£70,000 basic plus package
This role offer overall accountability for leadership and service delivery of the Finance Shared Service Centre, serving the Group, from a Manchester Airport location. The service will support internal and external stakeholders, meeting service elvels, cost, quality and control requirements, whilst driving simplification, standardisation, automation and improvement of processes and outcomes.
MAG is the country's largest airport group serving 40 million passengers annually across 250+ routes. We own manchester, Stansted, East Midlands and Bournemouth Airports along with a growing portfolio of airport lounges and car parks across the US. MAG has enjouyed year on year growth contributing over £3b to the UK economy with a turnover in excess of £580m.
- Responsible for the leadership and management of the Purchase To Pay, Order to Cash and Payroll teams
- Develop high levels of performance amongst the team and encourage development to retain talent and support internal career development
- Responsible for all service delivery in the Finance Shared Service Centre, designing and embedding meaningful KPIs and driving process improvements to internal and external customers
- Promote a strong customer serivce ethos to support delivery to agrees SLAs with the business and finance teams
- Optimise the use of SAP
- Drive efficient, standardised, effective and systematic transactional processing. Understand end to end processes to identify the route cause of issues and take ownership for driving resolution, including effective stakeholder management
- Ensure that there are appropriate financial controls in place and procedures developed to periodically check operation and implement audit actions in a timely manner
- A qualified accountant with demonstrable experience gained in a reputable Finance Shared Service Centre at management level
- A strong leader, experience in leading and developing large teams
- Ability to actively engage stakeholders and colleagues to ensure processes are executed consistently and complied with
- Experience of designing, implementing and operating robust financial controls
- Experience of driving improvements in business processes
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to thrive under tight deadlines and high-pressure situations
To be successful in this role, you will have a high energy/can-do attitude. You must be able to deliver on time and to the highest standard. We will give you the support, skills and tools that you need to be successful if your can bring the drive, personality and desire.
MAG operates a strict Preferred Supplier List. Therefore, we are unable to accept resumes from recruitment agencies without prior agreement.