Document Production Assistant X2
Document Production Assistant
Full time - Permanent
Various shift times available
Manchester City Centre
Competitive salary + benefits
My client a leading law firm based in Manchester City Centre are seeking a Document Production Assistant to join them in their City Centre offices as a Document Production Assistant. This is an excellent role for career progression.
* Assisting with Document Production
* Amending documentation
* Audio transcription
* Pitches and presentations
* Team work
* The ideal candidate will have Document Production experience - also highly desirable for candidates to have Legal Secretary experience
* Candidates must have excellent IT skills in relation to Microsoft packages
* Be a quick and accurate typist
* Be a team player
To apply for this role please send your CV to
Please contact Jayne Kivlehan, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment are a Legal Recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our jobs with confidence. We are a regulated Recruitment Consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more legal jobs in the UK.