Digital Product Manager(s) - Remote Working
Job; Digital Product Manager(s) - Remote Working
Headquartered in London and New York this rapidly expanding company is delivering mobile commerce and mobile engagement to banks, telcos, and large brands around the world. Their product is a SaaS back end platform and mobile SDKs for iOS and Android, allowing customers to implement advanced m-commerce and m-engagement capabilities into their existing or new mobile apps.
To underpin their growth, they’re investing in their Product Management team. They’re looking for skilled and confident individuals to join them in the delivery and success of their flagship product, which addresses a global market for consumer mobile engagement and mobile commerce.
- They’re looking a skilled all-round Product Manager with strategic presence, winning attitude, and sleeves-rolled-up practical ability; equally at home with senior management and side-by-side with developers. You’ll be joining an established team, helping to turn complex and sometimes imprecise requirements into solid product solutions with high quality, efficient and beautiful UX.
Skills and Experience;
- You’ll have deep Magento knowledge, with a background and knowledge in areas of e-commerce, m-commerce, loyalty, mobile (etc).
- Have a strong sense, based on real first-hand experience, of what makes a great product, with amazing UX, and can communicate it and drive it through to end-product, in mobile apps and/or browser-based management dashboards.
- Experience of Jira for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management functions.
- Understand and refine imprecise requirements to form a solid understanding and communicate what’s needed, why, and how it will be delivered.
- Think both tactically and strategically about problems and determine best solutions within time and resource constraints.
- Determine most appropriate tools and techniques, on a case by case basis, to validate and refine, and to communicate their needs to developers, to designers, to your colleagues and to their business as a whole; including use of any or all of the following as appropriate: story maps, flow diagrams, pencil sketches, whiteboards, user stories, prototypes, written specifications, slides, verbal discussion, and more.
- You’ll be pro-active, confident in your bearing, knowledgeable within your domain, presentable, credible, and able to foster enthusiasm in others. You’ll develop and present well-considered solutions to problems, and remain calm under pressure. You’ll care passionately about your products, and you’ll always seek perfection within an achievable scope.
- Deliver well-considered product solutions to satisfy business needs, including all steps needed in the process from understanding & analysis of needs, through functional and commercial solution design & communication, to working with their engineering team to achieve technical and practical product delivery, and ongoing commercial delivery and support.
- Develop and produce associated product collateral including, for example, whitepapers, manuals, videos, and demonstrations, for internal and external audiences.
- Input into strategic roadmaps for their product, through bringing to bear your additional knowledge and market experiences.
- Communicate, support, and interact with colleagues & partner organizations, prospects, and customers as needed to support product management and successful commercial delivery.
- £’s; fully D.O.E up to £70k + benefits,
- Location; Head office in London (for occasional meetings) but role offers remote / home based working (with frequent Skype & conferencing with colleagues),
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF),
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? -Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; product manager product management project manager project management business analyst business analysis system analyst system analysis solutions analyst ecommerce mcommerce payment mwallet JIRA Magento London e-commerce m-commerce loyalty payment pci pcidss mobile app application digital web