Are you a Service Technician looking for your next role?
We have an exciting new job opportunity available for a Service Technician that has a good electro mechanical / electrical background with experience maintaining, diagnosing and repairing faults on a range of equipment and commercial lighting, at our client in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Working as the Service Technician you will report directly to the Technical Services Manager and will repair moving lights, control lighting systems, smoke machines, dimmers and a range of other commercial lighting equipment.
Service Technician Requirements:
- Ideal candidates will have experience working with servicing, fault finding and repairingcommercial electronic and electro mechanical equipment to component level
- Experience using available diagnostic technology
- Any previous experience working within the entertainment lighting industry would be highly advantageous
- Candidates MUST have experience working with and repairing electronic and electro mechanical equipment to component level
Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Previous experience working within a similar environment
- Being systematic and accurate with good planning and organisational skills
- Product knowledge in moving lights, control lighting systems, smoke machines, dimmers and a range of other commercial lighting equipment would be highly desirable
- Electrical / mechanical knowledge
- Computer literate
- Streamline knowledge
- Excellent team player with the ability to work alone
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Understanding numeric data
If you are interested in this Service Technician role, please click Apply now.