Field Service Engineer MRI/Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Job Title: Field Service Engineer (MRI/Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
I am currently representing a World leader in the field of Magnetic Resonance. Our client are not only a developer, but also a manufacturer of MRI technology. They are on the look out to add an International Field Service Engineer to their team, if you have experience working with Electromagnetic Equipment, Magnetic Resonance Equipment or any other MRI based Technology, then this could be the job for you!
Our client are an International Service company for Magnetic Resonance Equipment. They are currently seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer who will Service, Repair and Maintain a large range of MRI Equipment who is prepared to travel the globe when as and when required, but then also be based at their HQ in Oxfordshire. If International travel and staying away from home isn't for you then you need not apply. However if it doesn't phase you and you are keen to work for a top company with a fantastic salary and benefits then please do apply!
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Routine Service and Repair of MRI Machines
- Fault Finding and Diagnosis of Mechanical, Hardware and Software system failures
- Attending Breakdown Call-outs
- Commissioning and providing customers with operational training as and when required
- Providing telephone advice to customers
- Booking appointments and managing own diary
- Take full responsibility for company property including test equipment, spare parts and tools
- There will be overnight stays and International work included which are covered for by the company.
- A Minimum of 3 years experience working with MRI/Magnetic Resonance Equipment
- ONC or higher in Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- A very good knowledge of Magnets involved in MRI
- Full clean Driving license and a valid EU Password
- Good general standard of education with excellent written and spoken English.
- Be able to read Electrical diagrams and technical manuals
- Competitive salary between £38,000-48,000 (DOE)
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Company Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- & more!
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Christopher Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit