IT Business Analyst Staffordshirec £40,000
Join a high growth FinTech business in a phase of significant technological advancement.
Working within a small team and reporting to the CIO, this is a broad role with a high level of responsibility, taking ownership for the delivery of effective technical developments / changes. These may be for example, a new feature on a website or an internal process improvement.
- Liaise with stakeholders throughout the business, to understand, scope and document business requirements.
- Analyse requirements, contribute to defining technical solutions as the bridge between IT and the business
- Translate these requirements into working technical specifications for internal and external IT development teams.
- Manage testing of new solutions
- Oversea transition to live environment, including end user training and ensuring adequate support is in place
- Reporting on new system effectiveness, ROI and benefits realisation
You will need to bring experience and skills inc:
- Experience across the whole IT Business Analysis role, ideally within ecommerce, financial services or retail (industry not essential)
- Experience working closely with technical architects and development teams inc overseas 3rd parties
- Ability to accurately document both functional and non-functional requirements
- Ability to clearly communicate complex, technical ideas in a manner appropriate to your target audience.
- Highly articulate, numerate and literate with keen attention to detail.
This role suits someone who can work independently, wants to get involved and play an important role in a dynamic and ambitious business.
Your attitude and commercial focus are more important than having a long list of experiences or qualifications.
For a confidential discussion please contact
Key points: business analyst, business analysis, ISEB, software testing, functional specification, technical specification, AS IS, TO BE, requirements gathering