Financial Adviser / Financial Planning Manager
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Adviser to provide top quality financial advice to customers of my clients Newcastle & Middlesborough branches. This dual branch position requires a capable and organised individual who does not require micro management, success in this position may provide an ideal step into multi branch/area management.
- Financial Adviser / Financial Planning Manager
- Location: Newcastle & Middlesborough - dual branch based
- Basic salary: £44,000 plus bonuses and benefits (OTE £75K)
- Client bank and all leads provided
This excellent employer has consistently been ranked highly in the top 100 employers in the UK. They are committed to offering full financial advice to their customers and their proposition is one of the strongest in the business.
You will be an expert communicator and a talented Financial Adviser accustomed to providing a first class service at all levels. In return for your commitment you can be assured of receiving the respect and rewards your efforts deserve from this superb employer.
To provide expert financial advice to new and existing clients, leading to income generation whilst meeting the highest of standards of operational, customer service and production standards in a professional manner.
- Full Diploma in Financial Advice
- Holder of current Statement of Professional Standing
- Branch based Financial Adviser experience
- Experience in reviewing a client bank
- Proven track record of performance against target
- Experience of selling lump sum investments
- IHT experience
- Private Medical Cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- 25 days holiday rising annually to a maximum of 30 days with the ability to flex in five more days per annum.
- Life cover
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- Extensive training and development including funding for Chartered Status if desired
We have a number of branch based vacancies especially in the North of England for qualified financial advisers, if you would like to know more please get in touch via veritasassociates.co.uk
We also have employed and self employed opportunities in London and the South East for experienced financial advisers with a solid track record.
Thank you for your interest in this position. If your application is of interest we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your application.The information supplied may be retained for use in connection with future vacancies.
We try to respond to every application but occasionally due to the overwhelming application response we receive, should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.