Trade Mark Administrator / Secretary - Global Fashion Brand
One of the world’s most prestigious fashion brands now seeks an accomplished intellectual property administrator with proven trademarks experience to join a small legal team in their London office.
This opportunity, reporting to the IP paralegal will perform a full range of admin functions relating to the management and protection of the company’s IP assets worldwide as part of the team including Global Head of Trademarks and the IP Legal Counsel within the group’s global trademark protection team this is an exciting, diverse role that will give you exposure to an exhilarating Trade Mark role.
Specifically the role will involve;
- Database management, data entry case progress monitoring; generating prompt and appropriate reports.
- Assisting with the auditing and maintenance of the global IP database management system.
- Creating and maintaining electronic files and records for Trade Mark searches, applications; registrations; renewals; oppositions; infringements and other matters.
- Administration relating to Trade Mark, design and domain name filings, oppositions, and infringements together with related legal correspondence, forms reports and documents.
- Managing electronic diary systems for effective deadline and case management.
- Managing incoming correspondence
- Arranging travel and dealing with expense claims and invoices.
- Analysing statistics, compiling accurate reports and spreadsheets in Word and Excel.
- Updating and maintaining legal templates.
- Monitoring and enforcing against certain digital trade mark infringements.
- IP research, information gathering, collation and presentation of information.
To qualify for this exceptional role you will have
- At least 2 years’ Trade Mark experience in a relevant admin role, with a strong understanding of Trade Mark law and administration.
- Possess secretarial/ PA experience and extensive experience of an IP data management system.
If you feel you are suitable for this role and would like to hear more, please get in touch!