Tableau Data Visualization Developer
Joining an Advanced analytical function, the BI team is looking to appoint an experienced Data Visualization Developer to support the organisations data delivery capability - leading the deployment of cutting-edge analytical tools into the business.You’ll be pivotal in establishing and defining advanced analytical requirements and business needs, translating business scenarios into completing and meaningful analysis.
For success in this role, you’ll need a solid background in visual data delivery and interactive design. They will be responsible for coordinating, planning, designing and leading the development of interactive dashboards for multiple business areas.
You’ll work cross-functionally with business partners and technology teams to understand specific data requirements and recommend data integration strategies; develop intuitive designs and build enterprise dashboards to enable actionable insights.
- Deliver highly quality business intelligence solutions and provide thought leadership and technical consultation to various customers the team supports.
- Analyze, study and understand business requirements
- Develop multiple prototypes, mock-ups, and conceptualization of ideas
- Play a lead role in the deployment of analytical tools to support business reporting requirements
- Identify and design data visualization that promotes user-friendly solution and high-quality products.
- Lead and curate various project deliverables to ensure alignment with the initial design.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Highly proficient in Tableau and SQL
- 3+ years of experience with Tableau Server installations, configuration, and administration
- Solid technical background with a complete understanding of data warehouse modelling, architectures, and ETL applications
- Superb communication skills, ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally
- Proven ability to work well with technical and non-technical staff across numerous areas.
- Consistent problem-solving ability with acute attention to detail and sharp analytical skills
- Effectively document functional requirements and technical solutions
- BA/BSc in Data Analytics, Info Systems, Info Management, Computer Science
Apply for further job /interview details.