Credit Controller Job - Central London - Tempest Resourcing
Location: Central London
Salary: £24000 - £35000
Benefits: 5* company holiday, company/team nights out, reduced hours after probation passed
Are you looking for a company that values and rewards its employees? What a company that has the success of a large corporate company but has a family environment?
Here at Tempest Resourcing we are currently looking for a Credit Controller for our back-office team. This position would suit: an individual that has experience in credit control in a fast paced, high volume experience. The team is all about working collaboratively and overcoming daily challenges together.
You will have a high level of accountability in terms of the responsibility that comes with being a Senior Credit Controller. You will have responsibilities in overdue debt, debtors updates, issuing credit notes, updating data on to Sage and all other areas. We are looking for an individual that is hard working and can man manage their own work load.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contact all clients chasing overdue debt via telephone / email
- Issue statements / letters to customers
- Post cash receipts onto Sage
- Daily banking of cheques
- Weekly debtors update with credit controller
- Issue credit notes when requested
- Discuss queries with relevant consultant
- Check account daily and post receipts
- Minimum 5 years experience in a high volume credit control environment
- Experience in using Sage and Safe Tempest packages
- Experience in a sales environment
- Experience using Vendor/Portal systems
What can we offer?
- 5* rewards holiday for all staff to win (not just highest billers)
- Team nights out
- Company nights out
- Relaxed and supportive environment
- Career progression and CPD
- Buddy scheme
- Welcome lunch
Plus much more
If you are interested please apply directly on this page or contact Alex Sarkies (Head of Talent Acquisition) via LinkedIn