£30,000 - £35,000
My client is a leading Ecommerce retailer working on a special product line that has really taken off in the last 10 years'.
With a real buzz around this product my client has invested heavily in marketing and now have a new key hire of an Ecommerce Manager to join their team.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Working on 2 retail brand websites offering 2 very different propositions to their clients.
- Lead the delivery of an Ecommerce strategy to deliver digital development projects for the online retail channels to achieve revenue growth and return on investment.
- Lead on initiatives and projects to improve the online customer experience
- Improve the performance of the online marketing activities across SEO, PPC, Display and Affiliates
- You will 'own' the websites and will evolve web trading, identifying trading opportunities
Experience required includes:
- Must have previous experience working in an ecommerce role
- Experience in handling and understanding data from Google Analytics and others is imperative.
- Experience in UX and digital customer journeys is beneficial including conversion rate optimisation and personalisation.
The ideal candidate will have proven success in a broad digital marketing and ecommerce role in a consumer setting, retail being particularly relevant sectors.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Ecommerce Marketing Manager with bags of enthusiasm to thrive in a challenging role with one of the UK's quickest growing business.
Based in Manchester, this is an ideal commute for anyone based in Cheshire, Lancashire, Liverpool and Chester. An easy commute by public transport also.
All interested candidates should attach an updated CV.