Global Digital Manager
Our client is an internationally recognised brand who are looking to recruit a Global Digital Manager to join their team.
As Global Digital Manager, you will be responsible for developing global digital platforms to support growth plans and vision to become a globally loved brand, managing a small in-house team as well as relationships with external agencies and service providers.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage and optimise email platforms.
- Support the Analyst and Data Manager in leveraging actionable insight to deliver improved experiences and key metrics on digital platforms.
- Work with the Social Media team to create good synergy and integration between these platforms.
- Continued development of the Website Platform.
- Be accountable for developing the SEO strategy.
- Manage the technical design and build function and developers to deliver digital projects and integrated campaigns.
- Explore, develop and deliver new platform solutions to facilitate the growth and integration of global platforms.
- Manage the delivery of timely product and campaign launches for global markets.
- Day to day management of a small team.
- Support the Global Head of Brand Build in developing a strong digital strategy for the business.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of CMS systems, SEO, Google Analytics, and eCRM.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Excellent, proven effectiveness at stakeholder management/collaboration.
- Experience of managing in-house, outsourced or off-site developers.
- A keen interest in technology and software.
- Experience of Agile methodologies in project delivery.
- 3+ years' experience in a digital environment.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more about the job and the company.