Front End UX/ UI Developer
One of the West Midlands' fastest growing technology organisations is looking for a Full Stack developer to join their friendly team. The rapid expansion is due to a number of recent client wins along with the success of their current client base. Their niche approach to their industry as well as their all round fluidity ensures staff retention.
They are looking for a Full Stack developer to continue this journey, maintaining the slick user interface that currently exists whilst building new features and functionality. The role is 50% technical development & 50% creative design and so they are looking for someone with an eye for design.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile-based development schedule
* Develop new applications with a high level of quality which meet the requirements within agreed timescales
* Work closely with clients, project leads and service management teams to troubleshoot and diagnose issues
* Proactively identify application improvements and identify the best technical solution for implementation
* Perform peer reviews of code with other members of the team
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Experience using Front End Technologies such as HTML, CSS
* 1+ years experience in an agile development team
* CANDIDATE MUST Have had full stack exposure!
'GREAT IF YOU HAVE' SKILLS:
* Node and NPM
* React / Angular
In return, the Full Stack Developer will be offered, excellent training, a friendly team + lots more.
Full Stack developer