Our client are looking for a committed and ambitious Primary Teacher to join a vibrant school in the area of North Kensington. The role has the potential to be an immediate start, covering PPA mainly in KS2 and KS1 on some occasions.
The school can offer:
- An outstanding teaching and learning environment
- Inner London salary and good transport links
- Support by leaders at all levels
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
The school are looking for a teacher who is:
- Experienced in teaching across KS1 and KS2
- A consistently Good classroom practitioner with high expectations of the children
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
- Has high aspirations as a teacher
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, within both KS1 and KS2. You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity to be a PPA teacher in a lovely West London School, this could be the job for you. Please send an updated CV to Nurani ASAP as this role is likely to be snapped up quickly!
Please contact Nurani at REESON Education ASAP with your CV and chance for an immediate trial day.