Payroll & Finance Administrator
I am currently recruiting for my client based in Chester. There is the need for a Payroll & Finance Administrator to join the busy team on a permanent basis. This is a busy and varied role and will suit someone who has some years' experience in a similar role. AAT study support can be provided for the right candidate
* To take full responsibility for providing an efficient, compliant and accurate invoicing and transactional services
* To liaise with and advise other members of the Operations Team with regards to any queries arising from the invoicing and payroll services provided.
* To assist the accountants with the reconciliation of client accounts.
* To complete the administration required to set up new clients
Key Responsibility Areas
* Processing both manual and automated batch payments on behalf of clients in the most efficient and accurate way using bespoke software.
* Inputting invoice and payment details onto a bespoke database system.
* Managing and processing payment information from multiple sources using Excel spreadsheets.
* Raising and sending invoices and pay advice documents on behalf of clients.
* Collecting fees via online banking software.
* Investigating and responding to payroll and invoicing queries from other team members, and on occasion clients, in a timely and efficient manner.
* Maintaining accurate records for clients, including HMRC references, CIS payment deduction statements and VAT payments received.
* Ensuring Real Time Information (RTI) is filed accurately and efficiently with HMRC.
* Keeping up-to-date records, including filing, in order to provide colleagues, customers and clients with accurate information.
* Reconciliation of control and bank accounts for clients.
* Completing and sending out new client registration packs, adding new clients to the in-house database and submitting new HMRC registrations.
* Reporting client figures to the Senior Partner and Practice Manager.
* Preparing and franking outgoing mail for collection.
* Ensuring that all procedures which are necessary for ensuring timely and accurate payment are regularly reviewed and updated as appropriate.
* On occasion, assisting the Operations Team with other administration