Management Accountant - Media
Our client is an impressive Hi Tech Video Production Agency growing both in the UK and overseas, supplying global brands with strategic advertising expertise and creative online video content.
Due to exciting growth a new role has been created for an impressive accountant looking to help shape the finance function of an international business.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the new Management Accountant will be number 2 in the finance team, overseeing one junior member of accounts staff. The role represents an excellent career growth opportunity.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Help build and provide a scalable financial structure for the business.
- Financial analysis and management accounts
- Cash flow forecasts and manage cash flow
- Manage supplier/ client invoicing and payments
- Assist with the annual budgeting process
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Ad hoc financial analysis, liaising with other departments
- Assist with payroll, pension, company secretarial, VAT and corporation tax
- Monthly Gross Profit project management
- Other ad hoc accounts tasks
The role will suit a dynamic and ambitious part qualified accountant, keen to work in a growing international Media/Production/Advertising business. The role represents an excellent career growth opportunity. Study support for ACCA / CIMA can be provided.