Staff Nurse - Ward
Staff Nurse - Ward
Salary up to £27,000
We're looking for a highly skilled Ward Nurse with a passion for delivering exceptional patient care. If you became a nurse to really care for people and help them through difficult times, you'll find this role both motivating and rewarding.
Whether you're currently working in the NHS or in a private setting, you'll find that our client is different. Our Client genuinely believes in putting their patients first - that means allowing you to provide the highest standards of care, to have time for your patients, and to experience the real satisfaction of a job well done.
About this ward role:
Our Client trusts their nurses to use their own judgment and skills. As a result, they're respected and valued as professionals. With us, you get to work on a very varied caseload, so you'll need to draw on all your skills to ensure each individual patient receives the high quality of care they deserve.
You'll be part of a close-knit team headed by our matron, who provides the foundation and lead for the patient centered care. And, with our clients consultant-led service, you'll be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities. These are maintained to a high standard - Our client takes great pride in their low infection rates and high CQC scores.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs
- Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme
- Nursing qualifications, skills and values. As a nurse registered with the appropriate governing body, you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration. You'll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
- Like our client, you believe in putting people first. So you'll appreciate having the time to care - to fully understand each patient's needs and provide individual attention that can mean so much when they're at their most vulnerable. In short, you'll be able to deliver the type of care that comes naturally to a talented nurse.
You'll be an excellent communicator and team worker - flexible and motivated. As part of the hospital team, you'll interact with practitioners from other departments because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
For more information and or to apply please call Jenna O'Rourke on and or email