Nursery: Treetops Nursery, St Neots, Cambridgeshire
Job title: Nursery Manager
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Hours: 42.5 hours per week on shift basis
Required: ASAP / February 2013
About the role: We are seeking to appoint an innovative and committed Nursery Manager to lead our nursery in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
About Treetops Nurseries:
Treetops are a top 10 countrywide nursery group, who offer compassionate, professional care for children in a fun and loving environment.
Established in 1991, the Treetops family has grown, meaning we now provide childcare to over 1500 children, with over 600 childcare professionals. Our staff have a real passion for childcare and we pride ourselves on delivering 10 out of 10 childcare every day. We already have three nurseries rated overall Outstanding by Ofsted and 191 Outstanding areas of learning across the company. This is a clear reflection of the Company's commitment to children and parents.
We are seeking to appoint committed and hardworking staff who are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our children.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 / NNEB
- Have a valid paediatric first aid certificate
- Have a valid food hygiene certificate
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Have management experience in a private day care setting with children aged 0-5
- Experience of working in line with the EYFS framework and requirements
- Experience of effectively supervising, motivating and leading a team
- Financial experience such as budgeting and profit & loss
- Knowledge of Ofsted inspections and requirements
- Good sense of humour and willingness to be "hands-on" in the day-to-day running of the nursery
Ideally, this job is suitable for an experienced manager with experience form a large private day nursery chain.
Additional information: It is important that all applicants complete the application process. Please send your up-to-date CV to Tarja Aila at our partner Capita Education Resourcing, or call Tarja on 0800 022 3829. Please also visit our website http://treetopsnurseriesjobs.co.uk/Home for more information.
Closing date: ASAP
Safeguarding info: Treetops Nurseries are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhance CRB check is required for all successful applicants.