Head of Unique Events Charity
Head of Unique Events - Charity
Permanent (Full Time)
Up to £45,000.
Here at OPR we are currently recruiting for a Head of Events / Events Management Professional for a local Charity based in Surrey. In this role you will be managing the global operations for the Charities unique events, therefore you will need a strong interest in the Charitable sector as well as heaps of motivation and events management experience.
The Head of Events role:
- Logistics Management
- Day to day leadership of a vast range of unique events
- Target, budget, income & revenue management
- Planning and leadership of national and international events
- Health & Safety, Compliance, Risk Assessments for global events
- Line Management of the events team
Head of Events Requirements:
- Previous experience in International Events Management is essenial
- Relevant previous experience in a similar role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent - preferably in Events Management
- Proven management experience
- Proven Events management experience
- A keen interest in the Charitable sector
- An interest in fitness / physical charity events
This role would suit a compassionate individual who would like to make a difference working within a Charitable environment, this rewarding role is suited to someone that is dependable, reliable and not afraid to get stuck in!
If you are interested in this Charity Head of Events role please apply today, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the job criteria and for any other opportunities which may also be relevant to your skills or experience. You can expect to hear from us within one week if your application is successful and if we wish to arrange for you to register with us at our premises in Woking.