User Experience UX Designer
User Experience (UX) Design // Fast Fashion // Manchester // £35,000
Join not only the fastest growing online fashion retailer but one the fast growing companies in the UK
Having moved into a new, state of the art premises the company as a whole are looking to increase our turnover to exceed £1bn in the next 5 years – Do you have the drive and ambition to help us achieve this goal?
We are looking for someone who is not afraid to add new ideas, experience, energy and enthusiasm into the mixer…The successful user experience (UX) design professional will need to enjoy and thrive from working in a fast-paced environment and copes well under pressure.
- Work alongside the UX Lead and eCommerce manager to help define, develop and propose the customer journey through all platforms including web & app.
- Create quality prototype concepts, interaction flows, and visual designs in support of a fully iterative agile design process.
- Proactively identify areas where user experience can add value across all our digital products.
- A practitioner of UX best practice, maintaining a passion for upskilling and emerging trends.
- Advocate for user experience to all key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the optimization team in supporting innovative ideas.
- Influence the strategy for new and emerging channels that will enhance the user experience.
- Expert experience using one or more of the following; Adobe CC, Sketch or Figma.
- Confident using prototyping software (InVision, Proto, Axure, Atomic etc.).
- A proven track record of delivering, and developing best in class experiences that enhance conversion rates and revenue gains.
- Responsive design for web is a must.
What’s in it for you?...
- A competitive salary.
- Pension (that we contribute to as well!).
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Staff discount.
- Salary Sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work and childcare vouchers.
- Death in service benefits.
- Brand new, state of the art, fun working environment. Spacious desk areas, café, kitchen areas and quiet spaces where you can plug in and work in peace.
- Regular team and companywide social events and parties.
What are you waiting for?...APPLY NOW for more info!
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.