Our client is an international property and infrastructure group, with UK headquarters in central London. There is a requirement for a Senior Finance Manager for 5 month contract.
The role is 50% supporting central production of trend analysis, management accounts cashflow analysis for the overall business and 50% looking after and supporting the integrated business unit. This is jointly reporting to FD and the BU commercial lead.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Leading the annual and half-year audit process.
- Leading & co-ordinating the annual business planning process for Europe Construction.
- Acting as the primary point of contact with Finance Services in regard to taxation, treasury and other matters.
- Continuous improvement of systems and processes.
- Accountable for the preparation of all monthly management reports and analysis including planning, budgeting, forecasting, Business Unit reporting, and operational reports for the use of the projects, the Financial Services division, Business Unit Leadership team, and Executive Leadership Team.
- Provide reconciliation and accurate variance analysis against budgets and forecasts.
- Review financial transactions, profit and turnover, cash balances and other financial results to ensure compliance with internal policies / procedures, and accounting standards.
- Work closely with project commercial staff to understand key risks and opportunities and ensure clear, transparent, and accurate reporting up through the business.
- Provide strategic, financial, and commercial advice to the integrated projects as and when required.
- Ensure data quality and integrity of output for monthly management reports, ad-hoc reports, and annual business plans.
- Identify and analyse any material exceptions to forecast / budget against actuals and prepare corresponding commentary for escalation to the Executive Leadership Team.
- Carry out continuous improvement initiatives in relation to the accounting and reporting processes and systems, perform ad-hoc projects and tasks assigned from time to time as instructed by Line Manager, finance community, and Business Unit.