Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a reputable organisation within the Leisure sector based on the Wirral, on a Part Time basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a standalone position responsible for the full remit of Purchase Ledger. Working within a Finance Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for independently managing the Purchase Ledger function for all company expenditure.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Inputting high volume invoices onto company system using multiple cost codes
- Ensure invoices are supported by authorisation
- Preparing and submitting BACS payments
- Age Creditor Analysis
- Statement reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Setting up new suppliers on system
Essential Requirements are:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- SAGE 50
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accurate and organised
- Ability to work independently
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly sought after employer that centre their ethos on their employees, offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you have all of the above requirements for this Purchase Ledger Clerk position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all levels of purchase ledger vacancies including:
- Purchase Ledger Assistant
- Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Assistant Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Transaction Processing Clerk
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Purchase Ledger Supervisor/Purchase Ledger Manager
- Transactional Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.